Right of Way: On Figure Skating Sessions
2. Skater in a lesson with their music playing
3. Skater with their music playing
4. Skater in a lesson
5.Skater in a spin
6. Skater in a jump
7. All other skaters
ICE COURTESIES & GUIDELINES FOR: FIGURE SKATERS
- All skaters should be neatly and appropriately dressed at all times.
- Extend your interest, encouragement, and consideration to the other skaters.
- Be alert for other skaters. Your safety and that of others is your responsibility.
- Work enthusiastically and use each session for its designated purpose.
- Be punctual for your sessions.
- A skater will not be allowed to skate on a session that has not been paid for by that skater.
- Sharpening is expensive. Wear your guards when you are not on the ice.
- Do not bring food, drinks or gum on the ice. An exception will be made for plastic water bottles.
- Do not interrupt your coach when she is giving a lesson.
- Please keep your dressing room clean at all times.
- Only the coach may request music. Skaters or parents may not request music for themselves or others.
- Skaters are advised that rowdy behavior, undesirable language, defacement or misuse of club property or incivility to members or employees will not be tolerated.