Be Kind. Be Calm. Be Safe.
– Dr. Bonnie Henry, BC Chief Medical Health Officer
As of September 13th, 2021 the BC Vaccine Passport is in effect. Please know that guidelines are subject to change
- Proof of vaccine is not required for participants in youth organized sports
- Proof of vaccine is not required for anyone involved in running youth organized sports (coaches, volunteers, refs, etc)
- Proof of vaccine is not required for anyone under the age of 22 (18-21) that may be enrolled in adult sport
- Proof of vaccine is not required for a parent entering the facility to drop off a child at their practice
- Other than youth sports, if your ref / scorekeepers, etc are paid (employees or contractors), the are not required to show proof of vaccination.
- Proof of vaccine is required for everyone participating in adult organized sport aged 22 and over
- Proof of vaccine is required for any spectators of adult sports (family, friends, etc) and ticketed events (River Kings games) age 12 and up
- Proof of vaccine is required for all event spectators over 50 capacity (tournaments, jubilees, etc… So anything on your special events permits)
We are still awaiting further clarification on spectators for youth sport practices (parents). At this point, parents can stay to watch their children if they wish, without proof of vaccination. Should this change, we will let you know.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL LEARN TO SKATE, PRE POWER, ADULT & TEEN AND PRE JUNIOR SKATERS ON AND OFF THE ICE.
The TSC follows guidelines and restrictions set by the Province of BC, the City of Terrace, Skate Canada and the BC/YK Section. The Safety of our Skaters, Coaches and Volunteers is top priority. Please be aware that our Covid-19 Safety plan could be changing on a daily basis.
Go to the Provincial Figure Skating website to see all Return to Figure Skating Guidelines:
Skate Canada BC/YK COVID-19 Information has multiple documents under ‘Resources’ at the bottom of their page.
Please visit the Government of BC website for Provincial Covid-19 Updates https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/info/response
You are not to come to the arena if you are showing any cold / flu / covid signs that match
possible Covid-19 symptoms.
Symptoms include: fever, chills, headache, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, new muscle aches, runny nose, loss of sense of smell or taste, fatigue, diarrhea, loss of appetite, nausea / vomiting.
Less common symptoms: stuffy nose, pink eye, dizziness / confusion, abdominal pain, skin rashes or discoloration of fingers or toes.