Be Kind. Be Calm. Be Safe.
– Dr. Bonnie Henry, BC Chief Medical Health Officer
As of OCTOBER 27th, 2021 EVERYONE 12+ ENTERING THE ARENA MUST SHOW PROOF OF VACCINE and ADULTS MUST SHOW PHOTO ID FOR EVERY SKATING SESSION.
EACH CAN SKATE SESSION WILL REQUIRE 2 VOLUNTEER PARENTS TO SCREEN QR CODES AND CHECK PHOTO ID – PLEASE WATCH FOR AN EMIAL TO SIGN UP.
Skaters 12+ who are registered participants on a Can Skate session DO NOT need to show proof of vaccine.
- EVERYONE 12+ MUST SHOW PROOF OF VACCINE (FULLY VACCINATED) to enter the Arena. Children between the ages of 12-18 do not need to show photo ID.
- FACE MASKS are required to be worn by all spectators, coaches, program assistants and skaters at all times, on and off the ice.
- UNVACCINATED PARENTS are no longer allowed in the arena. They can get skaters dressed in the vehicle and drop the skater at the entrance. CanSkate and PJ parents MUST stay in the vehicle in the parking lot and provide us with a cell phone number to call in case of injury.
- Skaters 12+ who are skating on a Can Skate session DO NOT need to show proof of vaccine.
- Please enter through the correct doors – If we are on Main ice enter through Main doors. If we are on Hider ice enter through Hider doors.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL CANSKATERS ON AND OFF THE ICE.
The TSC follows guidelines and restrictions set by the Province of BC, the City of Terrace, Skate Canada and the BC/YK Section. The Safety of our Skaters, Coaches and Volunteers is top priority. Please be aware that our Covid-19 Safety plan could be changing on a daily basis.
Go to the Provincial Figure Skating website to see all Return to Figure Skating Guidelines:
Skate Canada BC/YK COVID-19 Information has multiple documents under ‘Resources’ at the bottom of their page.
Please visit the Government of BC website for Provincial Covid-19 Updates https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/info/response
You are not to come to the arena if you are showing any cold / flu / covid signs that match
possible Covid-19 symptoms.
Symptoms include: fever, chills, headache, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, new muscle aches, runny nose, loss of sense of smell or taste, fatigue, diarrhea, loss of appetite, nausea / vomiting.
Less common symptoms: stuffy nose, pink eye, dizziness / confusion, abdominal pain, skin rashes or discoloration of fingers or toes.