All regular season board meetings will try to be held the first Tuesday or Wednesday of every month at 6:30pm in the Rich McDaniel Meeting Room at the Terrace Sportsplex
Meeting Dates 2022-2023:
October 6th, 2022
November 2nd, 2022
December 7th, 2022
January 11th, 2023
February 8th, 2023
March 8th, 2023
April 5th, 2023
May 3rd, 2023
To obtain permission to attend, confirm dates, times and location contact the President / Vice President at: email@example.com
Non-board members must contact the President if you would like to attend and state what business you have with the Board of Directors. The President has the right to allow you to only attend a portion of the meeting.
(per the Bylaws set out by BC/YK Section and adopted by the TSC).?
All meetings are subject to change.
Annual General Meeting (AGM)
tentative April of each year.
Watch for email of date & time.
Who can attend a TSC Board Meeting?
- TSC elected Directors (including appointed Coaches Rep)
- TSC elected Directors at Large
Who must request permission to attend a TSC Board Meeting?
- TSC volunteer Chairpersons
- TSC coaches
- TSC volunteers
- TSC members or parent of a skating member
- Public with interest in TSC
Who can vote at a TSC Board Meeting?
- Only elected Directors, elected Directors at Large, apointed Coaches Rep can vote.
- Any one who has a conflict of interest with the topic being discussed must step out of that portion of the meeting.
Who can attend an ‘in camera’ part of the Board meeting?
- Only elected Directors, Directors at Large & Coaches Rep can attend ‘in camera’ portions of a Board meeting.
- Any one who has a conflict of interest with the topic being discussed must step out of the ‘in camera’.
Where can one view the TSC Board meeting minutes?
- A copy of all regular meeting minutes can be requested in writing to the TSC Secretary.
- Financials are kept private amoung the acting Board, except the year end reports at the AGM.
- ‘In camera’ portions of the meeting are confidential to the Elected members only and these minutes are not to be viewed or discusses outside of that group.
AGM (Annual General Meeting):
- Held within 30 days of the final day of regular skating season. New Board members are voted in. Major Bylaws/Consititution changes are voted on and possibly changed. All parents of registered skaters are asked to & expected to attend as a minimum % of members/parents are need to be present for the meeting to take place.
- TSC newly elected Board members have Spring planning meetings in April / May / June. These meetings are closed to Board & Coaching staff only.